XP GOLD PAN STARTER KIT
– XP GOLD PAN 37 cm – 15’’
– XP GOLD CLASSIFIER #10 – 37 cm – 15’’
– XP GOLD ACCESSORIES
– User manual
XP Metal Detectors are launching a brand-new range of Gold Prospecting products. Take your Gold hunting to another level with our new range of XP Pans / Classifiers / Accessories. The XP Gold prospecting kit will be the perfect addition to your ORX metal detector that has proven to be one of the most efficient Gold detectors available on today’s market, offering performance and value for money. The XP Gold Pans, Classifiers and accessories offer the same outstanding quality found in all XP products. To get the BEST results you need to use the BEST kit!
XP Metal Detectors have worked alongside some of the industries most respected gold prospecting professionals, they have helped design and develop our Gold Panning kits, to ensure you have the very best equipment in your hands.
Are you ready for a new adventure?
XP INNOVATES ONCE AGAIN WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN OF PANS:
1. XP Unique “Snakeskin” texture benefits your panning process. It offers a higher efficiency when compared to the conventional pans. Ideal for trapping fine gold during the final finishing stage.
2. Large 90° riffles: are used for the first clearing step. Ideal for washing and capturing large to medium-sized gold.
3. Mini riffles: allow a higher level of separation between sand and gold. Trap small gold dust leaving the sand drain away.
4. Sandy zone: is used with the conventional pans to separate fine gold. The XP snakeskin texture can often be more successful
BLUE OPTIMAL CONTRAST
Complementary to yellow, blue offers the best contrast with the gold. The XP blue colour will help you to identify gold in the pan.
Included in the XP Gold Prospecting Starting Kit
Equipped with 4 panning zones, this pan is ideal for fine panning or finishing. It is also recommended size for children.
XP GOLD PAN 37 cm – 15’’
Gold all-rounder with a large capacity, a wide flat base and 4 panning zones, allowing a quick and accurate operation.
XP GOLD CLASSIFIER #10 37 cm – 15’’
The #10mm-mesh classifier helps to quickly sift out large rocks, leaving only material that may contain gold.
XP GOLD ACCESSORIES
The kit includes a set of accessories that will assist you in collecting, identifying and storing your gold finds: 2 mini tubes, a magnifier, a vial, a pipette, and a 150ml suction bottle.