The new Garrett At Pro metal detector is
designed for treasure
hunting both on land and in the water. Now you
extreme depth and performance in a
professional metal detector.
Designed from the ground up to be used in all
terrains. The AT Pro
is one detector that is engineered to meet all of
your treasure hunting needs.
The Garrett AT Pro is designed using a waterproof control
housing and waterproof connections. These
features protect the detector in dust, murky, wet and
The AT Pro can be submerged in water to a depth of 10
feet. Use it to treasure hunt along the shore, in ponds,
streams and swimming spots. Head back to those old
forgotten swimming holes and recover lost valuables
missed by other detectorists. Now you can experience one
detector that is equally good on land or in the water. Take
your treasure hunting to a new extreme.
- Standard and professional audio modes - Standard
Mode provides conventional target response for easy
operations. Experienced users can select Pro Mode to
obtain more advance audible Target ID to judge target
size, shape, and depth.
- Fast Recovery speed - Pro Mode Audio offers greater
ability to pick out good targets amongst trash and fast
recovery speed on multiple targets.
- Pro Mode Audio™ - Proportional Audio and Tone Roll
Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics
of a target as in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-resolution iron discrimination - Use touchpads to
set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for the
precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Iron Audio™: Advanced iron identification - Allows
user to hear discriminated iron (normally silenced)
and to alter the detector's mid-tone signal's range in
order to avoid digging undesired ferrous targets.
- All terrain versatility - Waterproof housing and
connectors protect against dusty muddy, wet and
humid environments. The AT Pro can be immersed in
water to a 10-foot depth (maximum) to search in and
along shorelines, rivers, piers, docks or swimming
- Digital Target ID - The 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers
increased ability to distinguish one target's
conductivity from another.
- Manual Ground balance - Allows user to manually
adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the
detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Fast Track™ Ground Balance - Automatic feature that
allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in
mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing - This All-Metal Mode function is
used to precisely locate a detected target's location in
- 15 kHz High Frequency - Offers improved detection of
small targets, gold nuggets and jewelry.
- Exclusive Garrett 8.5 x 11" DD coil design for mineralized soil
and superior target separation.
- Land headphones are included standard.
waterproof headphone is available.Garrett Part #2202100