Minelab Equinox Series Handbook
written by Andy Sabisch
The Equinox Series Handbook is an Any Sabisch written and Minelab authorized must read. If you are a Minelab Equinox metal detector owner or are considering purchasing one this book will aid you in developing optimal performance out in the field.
Minelab has once again raised the bar against which other detectors are measured with the introduction of the Equinox series . . . the Equinox 600 & 800. Featuring technology that provides true multi-frequency operation as well as the ability to switch to single frequency operation when conditions call for it, the Equinox series has made believers out of even the most skeptical of users by uncovering valuables from sites that have been heavily hunted.
This handbook, authorized by Minelab, follows in the footsteps of past books by Andy Sabisch that unlock the power of high-end detectors and contains the information you need to quickly master the Equinox 600 & 800.
This is an updated edition of The Minelab Equinox Handbook which was released in 2019. It covers the two software updates that were issued since the original book was published bringing it current through V3.X. You will understand what every function on your Equinox does and more importantly, when to adjust it for maximum performance.
The new Handbook contains new collections of programs / settings from some of the top Equinox users around the globe. Their insight into why they made the adjustments they did will help you unlock performance you won’t believe possible!
In addition, there are new tips, details on accessories that have become available to enhance an already great detector and finds to showcase what users are finding and get you motivated to dig some history of your own!
Some of the topics covered include:
• Build a solid foundation by learning what every control on the Equinox does and when to adjust it.
• Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experienced Equinox users from around the world . . . along with the basis for their settings so that you can make slight adjustments to obtain maximum performance in your area.
• How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water
• How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
• Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
• What the two software updates mean to you and how the new features can be applied to the type of hunting you are interested in
If you already own an Equinox this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have considerable time on the detector. If you are considering purchasing one, the Handbook will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you unpack your Equinox and head out the door.
The book is 176 pages in length and measures 8.5” x 11”