White's TDI SL 12 Metal Detector
with 12" Dual Field Search Coil
PulseScan TDI SL 12 was developed to provide serious detectorists a piece of equipment that was not simply a "re-hash" of existing technology in a new housing. Initially developed to meet the demands of gold prospectors searching for both extremely small and extremely deep nuggets, the TDI has evolved into a detector that has proven itself as an effective detector for relic hunting, beach hunting and, under the right conditions, even coin hunting.
TDI is fairly simple to operate, the subtle nuances will make you successful under different conditions. White’s has an excellent instructional video on their website on how to operate the TDI. As well-known detectorist and prospector Steve Hersbach says, "The bottom line - the worse the ground mineral conditions get, the better this machine will fare compared to a VLF unit."
The PulseScan TDI SL 12 lists for $1,299.95 which includes the 12" Dual Field search coil, one Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack and the standard White’s two-year transferable warranty. A 7.5” Dual Scan coil is available and additional coils and accessories are in the works to further expand the versatility of the TDI.
- Warranty : 2 Year Limited
- Frequency : 2.6 kHz - 3 kHz
- Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Frequency Control : Adjusts for Hunting Near Power Lines, Microwave or Other Environmental Interference
- Precision Ground Balance : Gets Rid of the Iron Mineralization of Hot Rocks, Black Sand, and Other Tough Grounds
- Pulse Delay : Varies the Length of the Signal for Hunting Gold Nuggets or Relic, Coin and Beach Hunting (10us - 25us)
- 12" Dual Field Search Coil