The Outlaw is the first detector that comes with 3 coils in the standard package.It comes with a 5.75 concentric, 8 concentric and a 12x10 Widescan coil. It also comes with 3 lower ABS poles so each coil can have its own lower pole for ease of switching them out. The Outlaw incorporates Tesoros High Gain Sensitivity circuitry, which improves sensitivity to low conductivity targets such as gold, brass and lead. This control also activates the automatic battery check each time the unit is turned on.
The Outlaw is a silent search VLF-motion discriminator which also features a non-motion, all-metal search/pinpoint mode. The three-piece, S-shaped handle makes the Outlaw ideal for traveling or backpacking into a remote site.
- Operating Frequency: 10.6 kHz
- 5.75" Round Concentric Coil
- 8" Round Open Center Concentric Coil
- 12x10" Spoked Wide Scan
- 3" Cable Length
- Audio Frequency: Approximately 630 Hz
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- 36mm (approximately 1 1/2") Speaker & Headphone Jack
- Battery: one 9 volt (Required)
- Battery Life: 10 t0 20 Hours (Typically)
- Optimum Humidity: 30 to 100° F
- Silent Search Discriminate
- No Motion All Metal
- Motion All Metal