SPECIAL ORDER - approximately 2 weeks for delivery FREE SHIPPING
• Used smallest Hexahedron Holes (7mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry
• The scoop has 2 Mounting Options
• Made of anti-corrosion stainless steel of 1.5mm
• The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
• SMAL Model. Good for water and surf lines. Ground conditions: sand with silt or clay, clay and silt clogged sand with shells and stones. Has perfect washing ability.
LENGTH: 9.85″/250 mm
WIDTH: 5.12″/130 mm
HEIGHT: 4.95″/90 mm
HOLE: 0.27″/7 mm (hexagon)
(2 Mounting Options):
Top hole ~ about 1.1″/28mm
Front opening (for handle) ~ about 0.4″/10mm
WEIGHT: about 0.8kg