Fisher says “Use your F70 right out of the box.” The F70 is a very easy detector to set up, and very easy to use. Assemble detector, install 4AA batteries (batteries NOT included) turn detector on. Toss a coin on the ground, sweep coil back and forth over the coin a few times to get the feel for how the detector responds .You’re pretty much ready to go treasure hunting.
Considered an around metal detector with all the functions you would use for:
- Coin Shooting: including Rings, and Jewelry.
- Relic Hunting: the search for historical artifacts.
- Gold Prospecting: from Alaska, western states and in the Appalachians.
- Cache Hunting: usually valuables & money buried in a strongbox, jar or other container.
- Shallow Water Hunting: waterproof search coil can be used in water 2 feet or less.
• All Metal Auto-Tune Mode
• Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
• Frequency Shift
• Multiple Audio ID Tone Options• One Touch Notch• Push Button Static Pinpoint with Variable Audio Pitch and Depth Reading• Advanced Software-Based Motion Discrimination• Intuitive User Interface
• Coin Shooting
• Relic Hunting
• Beach Hunting
• Gold Prospecting