Fisher has designed the new F5 detector with a 7.8 kHz which will make it a great detector for coin, jewelry, relic and even gold prospecting.
The F5 has advanced software based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas.
- 7.8 kHz frequency - good for coin shooting, relic hunting, and casual gold prospecting.
- Frequency shift for eliminating electrical interference and crosstalk.
- Advanced software-based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas.
- All metal autotune mode for deep-searching in non-trashy areas.
- Visual target ID by category & 0-99 indication, both discrimination & autotune modes.
- Target ID confidence bargraph.
- High-resolution manual ground balance with continuous ground readout.
- Ground balance range goes all the way to salt.
- Continuous display of ground mineral concentration and phase.
- Push-button static pinpoint with variable audio pitch and visual depth reading.
- Independent gain and threshold knobs provide complete control over sensitivity.
- Standard 10" elliptical concentric open center searchcoil.
- Two 9-volt alkaline batteries last approximately 40
- Five Year Warranty